Monday, April 25, 2016

Lazy Sunday

Today is Sunday and I'm just here laying on this comfortable bed, with the air-con and TV switched on. I woke up at 7am. I called the front desk and ordered breakfast for myself. Ok, I'm at a hotel called the Z-Pad Residences right now. I've been staying here since Tuesday the 19th and will be checking out this coming Tuesday. I'm here for one week and it's gonna be over soon. The room I've gotten for myself comes up with free breakfast. So every morning I wake up just to order breakfast as I don't want to waste anything. The food I like most from the menu is the 'Beefsteak Tagalog'. This is so good that I can't get enough. Hence I eat that every morning since I am here. What do I do today? I just love this room. I might just stay here all day and night and wait for Monday so I can do more searching about school. Luckily I found already a student room so that I am not homeless when I leave this hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment