Wednesday, April 20, 2016

To a friend

You made things difficult between the two of us. I did explain everything to you but it seems that you can't understand me. You didn't listen to what I've said to you. You behave like a hardheaded person, and it makes me sad because our 3 years of friendship has come to an end. I never thought it is going to stop like this. For the past 3 years, I considered you and M. as my two very best friends. I was fortunate to have you guys, but it seems that M. is the only one left for me as my friend. This hadn't happened if only you'd listen to my explanation. But what can I do when you really never listen to what other people are telling you?

You only care about your feelings. You think it's not hard for me to leave you? You're wrong because I have feelings for you, as we've been friends for 3 years which is a very long time of friendship for me. But you ended it! I just hope you later won't regret your decision because I have to move on. You said you're done with me and so I am. Later when you realize that I haven't done anything bad to you, maybe we will see each other by accident, but we will be strangers, not friend anymore. It is sad now, but I move on and I may not look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment