Thursday, April 21, 2016

Studying in Tacloban

Today the weather is really hot. I was sweating a lot while doing my laundry. I'm exhausted organizing my stuff for my trip to Tacloban. Glad everything is being settled already, all I have to do now is to wait until my flight departs. Still sad though remembering what had happened the last few days but thinking of my trip to Tacloban just switching my mood to excitement.

I am thankful to be able to come home and study once again. I just thought that I'm not getting any younger I need to get serious with my life and focus onto something better that will later bring me a better life. I hope, being able to finished college, my future will be more exciting, with a better job, to be able to work in a big company with high salary. Everything is possible if you're a college graduate. I have tried college in the past but I always had to stop because of financials. So I hope I can do better this time, and get my college degree. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment