Thursday, April 21, 2016

Leaving drama

I hate it when a friend of mine can't understand my situation, and why I have to leave. I told her why I have to leave very soon. But seems she doesn't understand me. I did explain everything but rather than to support me in these difficult days, she replied me with long nonsense messages which I called drama. I am disappointed that she does not want to understand me and even told me our friendship is over. I did explain a lot of things why I have to leave. I have an opportunity to go to college in Tacloban but I need to organize a lot there, for school and searching a place to stay. Because I want to settle everything before the school starts. Is that hard to understand?

Her point is that I can't leave her behind because when I was all alone and was having problem with money she was there for me. She have rebuked me for what she have done for me back then. I have told more than a week ago that I will be leaving the place and go back home to province but she didn't do anything. Instead she parties with friends, spent all her money and now she's broke and can't fix the apartment before moving out. I waited for her to come to our apartment but she didn't even come, and now she's depressing me with her drama. I am really disappointed because I thought she was my real friend and will always understand me but seems I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment