Sunday, April 24, 2016

Delayed Air Asia Flight

April 19: I was expecting that my flight would be at 3:40 pm. That is written on my travel Itinerary. Air Asia has just sent me a notification that my flight is retimed to 5 pm. This is unexpected for me. So at the moment I'm here in Pasay City at my cousin's apartment and I was planning to leave at 1 pm. But now I might stay a little bit longer, maybe I go around 2:30 pm then to get the flight at 5 pm. The airport is very close to Baclaran. I always choose to stay here in my cousin place in Baclaran when I travel back home to my province so that I'm always on time for my flight. It's a good thing that I have a cousin here, I can always come here and stay whenever I want.

The only thing I am worrying about now is that my flight might get cancelled, I'm confused with the situation. I couldn't check my email as I don't have internet connection at the moment. To make sure I don't miss my flight, I think about leaving early. Although I hate waiting in the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment