Tuesday, April 26, 2016

TOR

TOR means transcription of records, and in my case, it is a transcription of my college records. I got confused whether I need this. Maybe it was the person that I asked the other day at the Asian Foundation College that keeps me confused. I asked this person (a teacher or office administrator) about what is needed in order to enroll in the school. I told him I graduated from A.L.S., and that I have studied first year at ESSU Salcedo way back 2013 but hadn't finished the first semester. He said that I have to get the transcription of records from ESSU. But then I am being told also that TOR is only needed when you have finished at least the first semester in college, so that they know what units I have finished already and don't need to take again. But, sadly, I didn't finish anything at the college, because the Yolanda typhoon came and wiped all out. So I guess I won't need the TOR. Getting it won't be that easy for me. For one, many records have been destroyed by the typhoon. And also, if any records would be available, I would get them only after paying additional fees at the school. It seems useless to me to pay a fee for a record that says that I did not complete anything. So the best thing to do is not telling the new college that I studied in another college already. They will not know about it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment