Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Writing and Travelling

Right now I am here in Borongan, Eastern Samar, in an Internet Cafe. I am writing blogs before I head  back home. I came all the way here just to rent a computer in order to write blogs. Well, I also travelled to Sanar because I thought I need a TOR, but I will write about that later.

I couldn't write blogs at home on my phone. Mobile internet just doesn't work on my phone. It's so hard if you're a blogger and you have no stable internet connection. Well that's how it is in the province anyway. But Tacloban City probably has a better internet connection since it's the main city. I think it depends what line you used. There are just the two main choices; Globe or Smart Wifi. I don't know yet which one is better in Tacloban, as this always depends on the location.

After writing my ideas, I will hurry to make sure I can ride a Jeepney back to Tacloban. The jeepney here runs only until 3pm only. I want to take it since it is cheaper than the Van-Van. Transporting in the province is not easy. There is no 24 hours rides here, unlike Manila. That's why when you plan to go to the main city you will have to travel early in the morning so you can get back on time and ride back home. I'm still adjusting with how it is to travel here as I am used to the Manila City way of travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment