Friday, April 29, 2016

Where to study

I first planned to study in Pampanga City but a lot of things came up my mind when I was about to enroll myself and so I had to turn back and have decided to come home to my hometown. In my opinion is Pampanga not a good place for me, and to study there is not going to be easy because that place has so many temptations and it is expensive to live there. It's a party place. So if you're not from that place and you wanna study, you might consider going back home and study.

If you're in doubt that you might not focus on your study in that place, then better not to and leave at once. That's why I came here to Tacloban just to study because I want to get serious and focus on my study. This is na opportunity that I cannot just let go and later regret it. So good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment