Sunday, April 3, 2016

Easter with my cousin

I had a great time with my cousin Venus on Easter weekend. We did lots of fun stuff together. There was this moment when we played children games at SM mall and we felt like we were kids again. We watched the movie "Batman v Superman" which she enjoyed watching and so I did, even though for me, the movie wasn't really that surprising as the movie was given away in the trailer. I did mention it already in one of my previous blog post. But it was great that we could watch it together.

Besides movie and games we also ate dinner at T.G.I. Friday's, since I still had some gift certificates for that. Their food is really good but expensive. I had those baby back ribs (it's really called like that, no joke) and a glass of ice tea while my cousin ordered the pacific grilled pork chop and also a glass of ice tea. For desert we had ice cream. In my opinion, they serve the best food in town, it tastes really awesome. The only problem is the price. T.G.I. Friday's is expensive. But as we are Asian, we ordered only half each. That was still enough for us, and we had to pay only half. It was my first time to have such a fancy dinner with my cousin and same for my cousin. She told me to tell to the sponsor of the gift certificated: "THANK YOU!" We both are grateful for letting us dine in such a special way together. But how I wished my mom was around then so that I could treat her too :( She is just too far away living with her husband. I wish her well anyway and I love her. After dinner, we went to the seaside and sat there while watching the people walking by. There were also live bands. You could listen if you are into live bands and also you could eat. That's what we did on Easter weekend and it was fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment