Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Bonifacio Day

Nov 30: Today is Andres Bonifacio's Day! This means it is holiday, and students don't need to go to school. It is nice that I can sleep longer, and I can do a lot of things, such as cleaning my room and do my homework. And it seems like it wont rain today, hence I can wash my plenty dirty clothes. If it stays sunny, I can dry my clothes in the sun.

Andres Bonifacio is a Filipino national hero who fought against the Spanish rule, and became president of the Filipino revolutionary government. November 30th is his birthday. This was long ago, in the 1890th.

Holiday is just good, it makes so many students happy and I am one of those students. I remember when I was in elementary and high school, I and my classmates couldn't help ourselves not to jump and shout for joy whenever a holiday was announced. We love school, but we love holidays even more. That's the impact of holidays to us students. Happy Bonifacio's Day to all Pilipino!

No comments:

Post a Comment