Saturday, November 26, 2016

Singapore trains

I think every country has some kind of railway transportation (trains, metro, MRT or LRT). Since it is the easiest way of travelling, mostly for work commuters. But every country has different standards for trains and train stations when it comes to punctuality, speed, and cleaningness.

Here in the Philippines, train do exist. I once traveled by train with my cousin. And I saw how the train looked like here. It is really different than the Singapore trains in the MRT. Singapore has wide train stations,  comfortable seats, and it is not crowded. It is also the cheapest way to travel. Really, trains in Singapore are so much better than the train here in the Philippines. Everything in Singapore amazed me, such a beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment