Friday, November 25, 2016

Memory problem

Have you ever tried finding something that is important to you, and after you spent so much time looking for that thing, you get desperate because you couldn't find it. That's what I feel right now. I have been looking for my other SIM card since yesterday, but I cannot find it anywhere. That SIM card is really important, because my brother gave it to me. I considered it as my replacement Mobile Internet SIM card.

I wonder where did I put it. I just can't remember. I even searched everywhere in my room. Losing it is such a big deal to me, as I don't like buying new SIM cards all the time. I don't think  it is even cool to have so many SIM cards these days. It's gonna be confusing. I am frustrated for not having it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment