Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My cousin's school

I found out that my cousin didn't have her semester break. They have been told that they won't be having a semester break this time, since they started their classes very late in the previous semester. She is kind of disappointed, because ever since the classes had started she anticipated her semester break. Now she is a bit insecure for having no break, while I did already take mine.

I even thought they would have semester break for two weeks this time. That's what I know. It is only just this time that their school did not take vacation. That's unfair for them, as most schools do have semester break already while they have to continue going to school with no break. School should be fair, and should let their students have semester break like the other schools, because studying without breaks is not healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment