Saturday, May 21, 2016

Rain at night

Tonight is so cold! I'm freezing like a frog right now. Okay, I don't know whether frogs are really freezing. Maybe I am freezing like ice cream! No, that sounds too nice, ice cream is yummy. Freezing like a naked sheep in the Himalaya? I don't know what's the best expression. Gosh, I am just freezing.

I wonder why it's raining very hard tonight? Maybe there's a typhoon coming but I hope not. On other days, it is always too hot, but tonight this rain makes my night so great, I feel like I have an aircon at the moment. I think I can sleep peacefully tonight with this kind of weather. Well I hope this rain will stop anyway, because this place can't take a lot of raining. I don't want to see flooding in the streets tomorrow. The water might get higher when the rain does not stop. To rain once in a while is not a bad thing but when the rain does not stop for couple of days then the people that are living here could be in trouble. I like that it is raining now but I don't hope for it to continue raining forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment