Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Jollibee

It is just crazy how people love Jollibee here in Borongan City. Whenever I come to this place, it is always crowded. A lot of people and family go to the city just to eat at Jollibee. I don't think this branch here will ever be going bankrupt at all. Too many people come, too many money flows over the counter. I have been here few times, but often I did not dare to order as I hate waiting. But now I ordered something and it took me so long to finally get my orders. I waited for about half an hour and spend that time to write this blog post. I was so hungry! Finally the wait was worth it, since the Jollibee food is good. I just hope they would not think of opening a McDonalds or Mang Inasal at this town so that Jollibee won't get bankrupt. So I am sitting here in the restaurant and write this blog to let everyone know that Borangan City has a Jollibee branch. Come here and taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment