Friday, May 20, 2016

Province or City

If I have to choose where I will live and the choice is between province and Manila, I would choose province. Here are the facts why it is better to live in the province:

First, the food is always fresh. You can eat fresh seafoods, and fresh vegetables. Second, I want to be close to my family wherever I am living in the province, so that I can just go home easily to be with them. The things that's good in Manila is that you can just go to the malls whenever you want as long as you have money. You can as well party at many places if you love to party. There are lots of interesting places in Manila and lots of things to do in Manila. You will never be bored if you live there. But I was born a province girl so I will always choose province over any city.

No comments:

Post a Comment