Thursday, May 19, 2016

Captain America Civil War

The latest movie that I have watched was Captain America Civil War. This movie was fine and worth to be seen. But I have some critics: I did not like how they'd become enimies at the middle of the movie and back all together as friends at the end. I hated the scene when everyone fights with each other when they were supposed to be one. I'd say the idea of the movie wasn't really that good. The director could have thought of better ideas when they were filming the movie, or could have created another enemies. It could be better than to make all the Marvel heroes fight with each other.

Don't get me wrong! Since I watched the first Marvel movie, I became a fan of Marvel movies. I love Marvel movies so much but I have to disagree to the storyline of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment