Wednesday, May 25, 2016

20 days until school

The college will start in June 13th, hence I still have 20 days to relax and to calm my brain before then. I'm thinking of doing some fun activities, like hiking, climb up to the trees or maybe climb up to a high rock and take photos. That's what I did when I was at my teens, I am used to climbing trees but when I was young, I had no photocam to take picture. I am still capable of climbing any high trees, even coconut trees. Sounds creepy but I'm not scared of heights. Yet I don't like bungee jumping!

I just want to enjoy the remaining days before the classes start because for sure I'm going to be busy later. Maybe it gets a bit stressy since I am not anymore used to school. As of now I want to just calm myself and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment