Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Not a loner

I am not a loner, but sometimes there is that day when I want to be alone and don't want to be distracted or bothered by someone. Sometimes I go to a place where no one is around. I often do that when I feel irretated or something. Just like when I've been in a not so good conversation with my family. To stop myself from being mad, I simply go to the seasides and sit there and look around and think, and sometimes after I calmed down I smile, thinking that things will be ok. Then I feel relieved.

Some days I am in a bad mood and do not want to be around with anyone. The simplest thing to do when you're in that mood is to be alone to avoid a fight with somebody because when are in a bad mood we sometimes say inappropriate words that we later regret.

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    This is a well written article and I will use your advice to calm down. Take care.
    Jayton Page

    ReplyDelete