Saturday, May 28, 2016

Fiesta in Cacatmonan

Yesterday afternoon I visited Cacatmonan to see how their fiesta looks like. It was quite far. I had no idea I'd be walking through these high mountains for about an hour. The way was always going upwards, and at the middle of the mountain my knees were shaking from exhaustment and I couldn't move anymore and had to take a rest before going up again. When we reached the very end I was breathless I rested a bit to catch some air and so to get my enerygy back because I was very tired. Luckily going up to Cacatmonan is hard but going down is not really so tiring.

The fiesta went well. We ate at some house of our relatives there. When the night came, me and my brother had nowhere to sleep because too many people came and most of my relatives' houses that we hoped to sleep was crowded already. Lucky one of our cousins still had a space left for us to sleep. When the night came we went to the court and watched the people dancing. We did enjoy our visit but I don't think I'd be going up there again by foot, as it was very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment