Sunday, February 14, 2016

No drama

I love to hang around with insensitive people they don't do dramas. They are fun and cool people. They just go on the flow with everyone. Who would want to hangout to someone that's sensitive anyway? Of course no one will ever dare to try. Unless two people are the same, then that would be OK. But to me it will always be not fine, I hate drama! I don't like any drama because I have had enough when I was little and now that I am older I keep my distance from dramatic people. People around me knows how much I avoid drama. But we all know that we can never really skip from that situation sometimes.

But if you really want to stay away with it is easy like this: Stay away from people that love dramas. It's not fun hearing drama at all. Well, to be in it once is fine but hearing dramas all of the time is no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment