Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Be responsible

When someone you know borrow your things you are expecting for that person to return it back to you without damages. Just like clothes you can borrow it from a friend but you can never wear it twice because you only borrowed it, you're inclined to return it after you wore it. But some people don't know the words return. They'd use the stuff until it gets broken.

It pisses me off everytime I let someone borrow one of my favorite stuff and will handed it back to me with damages. Sometimes I felt like I don't want any of my things to be using by any of my friends. But it's hard to say no you can't use that or this because you don't know how to used it properly and I don't want a broken stuff in return. It just that I cannot say those words because I don't want any of them to be offended and either don't want to hear them say anything like I'm selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment