Monday, February 29, 2016

Gift passes and tickets

So yesterday I had these Sodexo premium passes worth PHP 1500, and PHP 1000 worth of Jollibee tickets and 5 cinema movie cards. It was my first time to received gifts like those. So yesterday I asked a longtime friend of mine to accompany me to SM mall, I treated her to watch the DeadPool movie with me, and we ate in Jollibee. Those gift tickets went well. I was amazed! So after movie and eating, we headed to the hypermarket to try the Sodexo Premium Pass. First I asked the costumer service if those passes would work to make sure it wouldn't bring me in trouble if ever. So we went inside the hypermarket and shopped for foods, etc and consumed all the PHP 1500. At the counter, when paying with the pass, I was kind of nervous even though I already knew at the beginning it would work. And guess what? I worked like a charm, and I was able to buy all groceries without spending any cash money. That's how I learned how to use those tickets and passes. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment