Thursday, February 11, 2016

Movie on Valentine's Day

Single people on Valentine's Day will be much more happier than taken people. It is because Deadpool is coming out in cinemas, and even Walking Dead is back on February 14. Guess what? I am single and have probably no Valentine date but who cares I'll be watching DeadPool on that day. It would be the best date ever. I am one of billions of people that can't wait to watch Deadpool on February 14 which happens to be Valentine's Day. I bet the Deadpool movie is going to be awesome and fun. To those single people: don't be sad or worry about having no dates on Valentine's Day. We have the best gift ever on that day. Don't miss it fellas! First day of Deadpool is gonna be busy and full but I'm going to give it a try and see if it's not too crowded by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment