Saturday, February 27, 2016

DeadPool

I admired Ryan Reynolds since the day I found out about him existing on the planet. No ... I mean when I watched blade Trinity for the first time and he was one of those casts in the movie. He was already a sexy beast, since then I tried to search movies where he was the star of the movie. I watched Green Lantern, Xmen Origins and Selfless and now Deadpool. I tell you Deadpool is the funniest and the badass movie I ever watched of him. It was funny plus the fact that he is sexy you might don't want to miss the movie. To those who haven't watched the movie please check it out. You'll love it! I would say the screening wasn't really long, it was kinda short movie for me but I was happy that I was able to watch it. Well for me it was short but to others maybe not. I hope there will be part 2 of the movie next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment