Monday, July 27, 2015

Working student

Being a college working student is not so easy for me. I have to be patient with everything. I have to get up early in the morning, cook, eat, shower, and prepare my stuff for school. That's my routine every morning. But what is so hard for me: in order to be able to go to school everyday, I also work in the evening and write blogs to make enough money. That's all because of my needs for school and for my family. Sometimes I feel like giving up and want to get depressed, but after thinking too much I just exhale and forget all the problems I am facing to avoid depression.

I believe education is the best for all of us especially for poor people like me, because education helps to have a better life. No matter what you are into or been trough, always stay positive, be happy and be thankful that you can still go to school no matter how your situation is. That's what i do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment