Sunday, July 26, 2015

My review of the movie "Lucy"


"Lucy" is another SciFi Action movie that I have seen a while ago. The story is about a young woman who is used as a drug mule to transport a new drug to different countries. A drug bag in her abdomen breaks, and as consequence she obtains supernatural powers and nearly infinite knowledge.

Overall I have a mixed feeling about that movie. I like when a simple Lucy turns into a badass Lucy who kills her captors that want to force her into drug trafficing. She can fight without getting herself hurt, due to the drug. I also like when she got to see different places and countries.

But there are also some points that I did not like: The movie wasn't that great as it was in the trailer. The trailer sets the expectations high and the movie cannot hold all expectations. Also, the movie was relatively short. And finally, I did not like the part that her boyfriend got killed because of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment