Sunday, July 26, 2015

About myself

I come from a broken and very poor family. My mom left us when I was 15 years old. Luckily, my dad took good care of us when I was that age until I left my hometown. I am thankful for having a father like him. I love my dad.

I have 3 brothers. I am the eldest, and as eldest daughter, being the breadwinner of the family, I have to be smart and think of something helpful for the sake of my family, As soon as I turned 16, I left my hometown and came to Manila into my auntie's house. I stayed there for a week, and later on, they found  a job for me as i asked them, My job was being a maid in another family. I liked that I got monthly to provide my needs and my family's needs. I was thankful that I am able to help my family.

Even until now, I never stop helping them. I love my family no matter what and I will do anything just for them to be taking care of by me. That's my duty as a daughter and a sister to my 3 brothers. I love my family specially my mom. I really miss her so much. I just hope she still remember us wherever she is. I love her because I wouldn't be here in this world if it's not because of her.

That's all for now. I will tell you all more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment