Monday, July 27, 2015

I love animals

I prefer if animals are loved and not been eaten by any of us. I know it is not always possible, but we should always remember that animals love their life as we love ours.

In my province, fishing is one common business. Fishermen make their profit from selling fish, and we use fishes to make tasty dishes. One time when I was younger, when the fishermen from my place arrived at the port from their fishing trip, I came to the beach and saw that they got a big sea turtle in their nets. I asked them what they would do with it and they told me that they are going to kill it and cook it. Some times later, when the fishermen were about to kill the turtle, the poor creature cried and I saw it in its eyes and I felt like it wanted to be alive and be back to the sea. But I could not do anything to save the turtle. At that time, I wished I had money; maybe they would let me buy the turtle so I let it swim back into the sea. I know animals has similar feelings as we have. We should appreciate them and don't hurt them if they don't hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment