Sunday, July 26, 2015

Girl friends


Real friends are not easy to find but I did find them anyway. I have only few friends, I live together with two of them and I call them my girl friends. We do understand each other most of the time, we help each other, and we love each other like a real family. We are living all together. I would say living with them isn't always that easy. There are also times we fight and end up hating each other. But it lasts only for a few days and later on we get our disagreement fixed and get back being together. There's also time when I'm having problems and they never let me down, instead they hug me and tells me to be strong. Being with them I feel like I found sisters in them. It's true because I never had the chance to have a real sister in my family. My friends  are special to me. I don't know what i would do without them.

My advice once you thought you found a real friend never lose her trust, appreciate her and be true to her and you'll end up being with her for long time. I'm just so blessed to have real friends like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment