Monday, July 27, 2015

My sweet, loving and caring cousin.



Her name is Venus and she's my cousin but she is for me more like a sister than a cousin. I feel for her the same as for my girl friends who I live with. She is the nicest cousin I have and we never got into arguments or fights with each other. She is a very understanding person. Whenever I need an advice, she is there for me. When I am undecisive, she tells me what I should do or not do, and her advice is always good for me.

She is not selfish with anything. She is such a loving and caring person, a great daughter to her parents and a great sister to her brother and sisters. We are the same situation: she is a breadwinner for her family, similar as I am for mine, although she is not studying as I am. She is hard working person. I miss her as I haven't seen her since May this year. It's been only two months but it feels like years since I've seen her. I remember the last time we hang out and drink some beers and talk about each other's lives and suddenly tears falling out our eyes. I wanted to feel that way again. She is the one who understands me, even when my friends don't. I love her as a real sister and a family, and no matter how old I get I will never forget her.

No comments:

Post a Comment