Sunday, July 26, 2015

Places to visit in the Philippines

The Philippines might be a poor country but it is very rich in natures and tourist spots. Here are list of tourist spots you might want to visit someday: Boracay, Banaue Rice Terraces, Malapascua Island, Fort Santiago, Chocolate Hills, Taal Volcano, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, National Museum of the Philippines, Mactan, Burnham Park, Pagsanjan Falls, Tinago Falls, Taal Lake, Mount Pinatubo, Hundred Islands National Park, Honda Bay, Coron Island, Wright Park, Palawan. These are a list of tourist spots that I know that the Philippines have, but I have visited only few of them.

Going to a breathtaking place is like you're in heaven. That's how I felt when I got to Boracay. As a first time in Boracay, I found the place very captivating. There are a lot of activities, great foods and, if you prefer sea food, it is fresh from the sea, Boracay has a very nice white beach in front of the hotel and that's one of the greatest things I experienced in my entire life.

Someday somehow I might go to one of the other places I've written above. That's my dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment