Sunday, November 12, 2017

Unhappy

I know I have a bad side. I won’t say that I don’t have a good side. I have done good things too. My only mistake was sometimes that I treated unworthy people good. My bad side is that I am unable to value people who are good to me and who treat me well. I always do the opposite, that’s why karma never leaves me. Those who always treated me well don't stay with me, while those who I treat well often disappoint me with their behavior.

I can’t stand myself sometimes. It’s hard to be me! I am full of weirdness in me. Bad experiences affect me more than the good experiences. I always keep memories of the bad for a long time. That’s why I’m unhappy. I have twisted emotions. I can be in a good mood, but suddenly the memories come back and I am weird, mad and sad. Then I don’t know what’s the right thing to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment