Friday, November 10, 2017

Enrolled for next semester

I thought I wouldn’t be able to continue my studies, but guess what? Guys, I just enrolled for another semester. This is my last semester to finish. I am really happy that I can still go to school. I will do everything to pass all of my subjects, so that I graduate next year.

If I would fail, I would disappoint myself and all the people who believe in me. I will not let that happen. My previous attempts to study always failed for financial reasons. This is my last chance to prove myself and to other people that I can finish it. Without a college diploma, you nowadays cannot find a good job. I don’t see myself working in a sari-sari store here in the Philippines. I want a good job. I think already about working abroad. That appears to be the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment