Saturday, November 11, 2017

Sick During Vacation

I remember the first day of my vacation: I was feeling a bit sick, and it got worse every day. I caught a cold with coughing and fever. It was so uncomfortable to travel while being sick, especially when you’re on an airplane. They blow too much cold air into the airplane, hence, the fever made me freeze. Being on the airplane for three hours was a torture to me. I cannot imagine how it would be travelling even longer, like when you go to Europe or USA. Anyway, I survived the three hours, and after a week I got better.

Now I know how hard it is to travel while being really sick. Make sure you always have medicine with you! But if you have a weak immune system, it takes more time to recover. Some people are lucky to have strong immune system. When they get sick, they take the right medicine just once and are already good on the next day. Instead. I needed one week to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment