Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Stopping the blog

The new semester has started and I need to do an OJT (on job training). This is the final semester of my college studies. You might have noticed that I did not post any new entry for quite some time. The reason is that this semester is really important and I need to concentrate on my studies. I want to graduate in spring 2018. I was very busy. Therefore, I will stop blogging here for a while. This will be my last entry for now.

Wow, I have written more than 650 blog posts in the past 2 1/2 years. When I started with this, I did not think I could achieve so much. My first entries were simple and silly and full of English errors. Writing this blog has contributed a lot to improve my English. It also helped me to finance my studies. I am thankful for this opportunity and I am thankful to all my readers.

So, for now, I stop blogging, at least until I am graduated. Wish me luck! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment