Saturday, January 2, 2016

My phone got snatched

November: I went to Manila the other day to visit my aunt. But it seems I wasn't wise enough to take care of my things or either way I wasn't aware of snatchers. I've never been robbed or snatched ever since I moved to the city. Well, here is what happened days ago, I went to my aunt along with my cousin for a visit and we have decided to stay for 2 days in Muntinlupa City where my aunt's family lives. So yesterday morning we have decided to go home. We caught an air conditioned bus back from Alabang to Cubao, and we sat behind the front of the vehicle. I took my phone out of my bag because my mom texted and I had to reply as it was important. I never thought there would be a thief inside the bus. I always thought of air conditioned buses as the safest place but I was wrong. Someone snatched my phone while the bus stopped and run fast off the bus. It was shocking and I couldn't speak for a while as I was standing right in my seat. Also there were people standing in the middle of the vehicle so there was no way for me to chase the thief.

I woke up this morning looking for my cellphone as I've forgotten I lost it already. My tears drip down my face remembering my lost phone. Yes. It might be a gift to me from someone but still I was the one who bought it at the Apple store, I was the one that handed the money to the staff. Thinking  of the amount of money that got wasted makes me cry and I miss the phone. I'm sad It didn't last longer: I only had the phone for 6 months and in good hands. It's just sucks I lost it and it happened to be nearly Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment