Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hotel owner has gone missing

I heard the owner of Lewis Grand Hotel has gone missing since November 7. Many think that he has been abducted or either went hiding for personal reason. Nobody knows what happened and his family haven't answered anything personal.

I know him for being such a nice person. I and my friends used to hangout with him last year. I have nothing bad to say towards him he's really a nice and kind hearted guy. In fact a cool guy, a funny man. Hearing and seeing the links on my news feed about him being missing and police hasn't no lead about him makes me think and worry about him. I hope and pray that he isn't dead, that he is doing fine and not abducted. People had been talking about him and many are giving their opinions against him why he is missing. I wonder if he really is alive though. His girlfriend has his passport so it means he hadn't left the Philippines. Nobody knows where he is. I just hope he is ok. He doesn't deserve to be in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment