Thursday, August 13, 2015

Birthday and Friendship

 Last week, it was late at night of 08/06/15, my girl friend had her birthday celebration somewhere close to our home. She invited me as well as some of our close friends. I remember how it happened easily we were lying down in bed facebooking and about to sleep, when Jessa (the friend of mine having birthday) suddenly changed her mind and told us to get dressed because we are going to celebrate her birthday that late night. I was like "really? are you sure?" and she answered "yes let's go! Hurry!"

Well the party was fun. I wasn't expecting it to be that fun. It's funny and kinda awkward at the same time because I asked her whether it is ok to go without gift? She answered "yes that's fine with me, but if you are willing to give me a gift then I'll just wait for it and accept it even it's late". I smiled while looking at her and told her "yes, I have a gift for you" and then she hugged me and told me "I don't mind even if you don't have gift for me. I'm happy and blessed to have you as my good friend." I was touched and teary eyed. I'm lucky to have her as my friend!

And now, you, dear reader, wonder whether I really had a gift for her and what was it! But that's my secret ... ☻☻☻


No comments:

Post a Comment